Nokia to cut over 1000 IT jobs
HELSINKI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia said it will cut over 1000 IT jobs, including 820 employees who will transfer to HCL Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services, as part of an already-announced restructuring.
It said 300 jobs will be cut altogether, and that most of the reductions would be in Finland.
The cuts are part of Nokia's plans to cut 10,000 jobs, including 3,700 in Finland.
(Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data