Norwegian Cruise IPO prices above range
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Global cruise line operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd priced its initial public offering at $19 a share on Thursday, above its expected range, an underwriter said.
The Miami, Florida-based company, backed by private equity firms Apollo Global Management LLC and TPG, raised $446.5 million by pricing 23.5 million shares as planned.
Norwegian Cruise, which is selling all the shares being offered, had intended to price shares at $16 to $18.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’