Pall Corporation Board of Directors Declares Dividend and Increases Share Repurchase Authorization
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nBw176511a PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y.--(Business Wire)-- Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share. The dividend is payable on February 22, 2013 to shareholders of record on the close of business on February 8, 2013. The board also increased the company's authorization to repurchase shares of its common stock by $250 million. There is no time restriction on the company`s share repurchase authorization. About Pall Corporation Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The company`s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a "top green company" by Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter @PallCorporation or visit www.pall.com/green. R. Brent Jones Pall Corporation Vice President, Finance firstname.lastname@example.org 516-801-9871 Follow us on Twitter @Pallcorporation Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |