Peugeot to negotiate flexibility accord at French factories
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to negotiate a flexibility accord with workers in its French factories in the coming months, an executive said on Thursday.
"We will be working on a flexibility accord in the coming months that will be a key element of improving the competitiveness of the group," said Denis Martin, the industrial director of Peugeot at a press briefing on Thursday. (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume, writing by Leila Abboud; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted