Remy Cointreau Q3 sales growth slows
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - French drinks group Remy Cointreau said third-quarter organic sales growth almost ground to a halt as a later Chinese New Year led to a decrease in shipments.
Sales rose 0.5 percent like-for-like in the three months to Dec. 31, slowing from 5.3 percent growth in the second quarter and 24.4 percent in the first, Remy said in a statement on Thursday.
The maker of Remy Martin cognac, Cointreau liqueur and Mount Gay Rum confirmed its target for a significant increase in full-year earnings, however. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Dominique Vidalon)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist