BRIEF-Roche says new Tamiflu supply will meet US demand for this flu season
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Roche Holding AG : * Says FDA will allow company to release its own reserve stocks of tamiflu flu
treatment * Says company should now have sufficient tamiflu to meet demand for this flu
season * Says reserve supply has different packaging from tamiflu currently available
in U.S. * Says medicine in reserve stock is same as tamiflu now being distributed in
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote