STXNEWS LATAM-Embraer to revamp surveillance planes for Brazil Air Force
Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said on Thursday it had signed a contract for about 430 million reais ($211 million)with Brazil's Air Force (FAB) to update radar and communications systems on five EMB 145 AEW&C aircraft.
FAB will also acquire six workstations for planning and mission analysis to be used for training. Embraer's recently acquired subsidiary Atech will contribute to the new command and control systems.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions