Telecom Italia says extends media unit sale talks
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - The board of Telecom Italia has decided to extend talks with potential bidders for its television unit Telecom Italia Media, the group said on Thursday.
In a statement, the former telecoms monopoly said the board had given mandate to management to finalise negotiations in order to receive final and binding offers.
For a full story click on (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |