Telecom Italia says extends media unit sale talks
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - The board of Telecom Italia has decided to extend talks with potential bidders for its television unit Telecom Italia Media, the group said on Thursday.
In a statement, the former telecoms monopoly said the board had given mandate to management to finalise negotiations in order to receive final and binding offers.
For a full story click on (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |