Telecom Italia says extends media unit sale talks
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - The board of Telecom Italia has decided to extend talks with potential bidders for its television unit Telecom Italia Media, the group said on Thursday.
In a statement, the former telecoms monopoly said the board had given mandate to management to finalise negotiations in order to receive final and binding offers.
For a full story click on (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source