Toshiba to issue $339 mln worth of 4-yr straight bonds
TOKYO Jan 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Thursday that it will issue 30 billion yen ($339 million) of straight bonds with a four year maturity.
The lead underwriters for the bonds will be Nomura Securities, Daiwa Securities, Mizuho Securities and SMBC Nikko Securities, Toshiba said in a statement.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea