Toshiba to issue $339 mln worth of 4-yr straight bonds
TOKYO Jan 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Thursday that it will issue 30 billion yen ($339 million) of straight bonds with a four year maturity.
The lead underwriters for the bonds will be Nomura Securities, Daiwa Securities, Mizuho Securities and SMBC Nikko Securities, Toshiba said in a statement.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data