TSMC expects Q1 revenue to dip from previous quarter
TAIPEI Jan 17 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's No.1 contract chip maker, said on Thursday that it expects first-quarter revenue to inch down to between T$127 billion and T$129 billion ($4.4-$4.5 billion) from T$131.31 billion a quarter earlier.
Company Chairman Morris Chang said last month that he expects 2013 revenue growth of 15-20 percent.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |