TSMC expects Q1 revenue to dip from previous quarter
TAIPEI Jan 17 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's No.1 contract chip maker, said on Thursday that it expects first-quarter revenue to inch down to between T$127 billion and T$129 billion ($4.4-$4.5 billion) from T$131.31 billion a quarter earlier.
Company Chairman Morris Chang said last month that he expects 2013 revenue growth of 15-20 percent.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia