TSMC expects Q1 revenue to dip from previous quarter
TAIPEI Jan 17 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's No.1 contract chip maker, said on Thursday that it expects first-quarter revenue to inch down to between T$127 billion and T$129 billion ($4.4-$4.5 billion) from T$131.31 billion a quarter earlier.
Company Chairman Morris Chang said last month that he expects 2013 revenue growth of 15-20 percent.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |