30 Algerian workers escape desert gas facility: APS
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Thirty Algerian workers have managed to escape from the desert gas facility where dozens of hostages are being held hostage by an al Qaeda-affiliated group, Algeria's official APS news agency said on Thursday.
It did not say how they eluded their captors.
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels