30 Algerian workers escape desert gas facility: APS
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Thirty Algerian workers have managed to escape from the desert gas facility where dozens of hostages are being held hostage by an al Qaeda-affiliated group, Algeria's official APS news agency said on Thursday.
It did not say how they eluded their captors.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |