MAN SE CEO says not satisfied with 2012 earnings
MUNICH (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN SE (MANG.DE) is not content with its earnings in 2012, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"Our results were not that bad, but one cannot be satisfied," Chief Executive Georg Pachta-Reyhofen told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry event.
He expects business in 2013 to be similar to 2012, the chief executive said.
(Reporting by Irene Preisinger; Writing by Christoph Steitz)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Wall Street drops, S&P on track for worst day since April
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |