U.S. flies drone over Algeria gas plant
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States sent a drone aircraft for surveillance over the Algerian gas plant where Algerian forces launched an operation to free hostages on Thursday, a U.S. official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO