U.S. flies drone over Algeria gas plant
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States sent a drone aircraft for surveillance over the Algerian gas plant where Algerian forces launched an operation to free hostages on Thursday, a U.S. official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor