Sharp gains on report of TV tie-up talks with Lenovo
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp rose 4.1 percent on Thursday after the Nikkei business daily reported it is in the final stages of talks with Lenovo Group Ltd to tie up in televisions in China.
Sharp will sell a LCD TV factory in China to Lenovo and the two firms will work together on development and sales, the Nikkei said.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb