Altria to Host Webcast of 2012 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nBw175903a RICHMOND, Va.--(Business Wire)-- Altria Group, Inc. (Altria) (NYSE: MO) will host a live audio webcast on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year business results. The business results will be issued by means of a press release at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The webcast can be accessed at altria.com. During the webcast, Marty Barrington, Altria`s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Howard Willard, Altria`s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company`s 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year business results and answer questions from the investment community and news media. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. Pre-event registration is necessary; directions are posted at www.altria.com. An archived copy of the webcast will be available on altria.com. Altria Client Services Investor Relations 804-484-8222 or Altria Client Services Media Relations 804-484-8897 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia