BRIEF-Vivus down in premarket after Brean Capital cuts to sell
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - Vivus Inc : * Down 5.4 percent to $13.55 in premarket after Brean Capital cuts to "Sell" from a "Hold" rating
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official