Xilinx profit falls 18 pct
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Programmable chipmaker Xilinx Inc reported an 18 percent drop in quarterly profit on lower sales in its older product lines.
Third-quarter net income fell to $103.6 million, or 38 cents per share, from $127 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which makes programmable chips used in cars and industrial machinery, fell to $509.8 million from $511.1 million a year earlier.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges