Xilinx profit falls 18 pct
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Programmable chipmaker Xilinx Inc reported an 18 percent drop in quarterly profit on lower sales in its older product lines.
Third-quarter net income fell to $103.6 million, or 38 cents per share, from $127 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which makes programmable chips used in cars and industrial machinery, fell to $509.8 million from $511.1 million a year earlier.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections