Pfizer unit Zoetis expects to raise up to $2.48 bln in IPO
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc's animal health unit Zoetis Inc said it expects to price its initial public offering of 86.1 million Class A shares between $22 and $25 per share.
The company also added 16 underwriters to the offering, including Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Citigroup and Credit Suisse. ()
Zoetis had filed an initial placeholder of up to $100 million with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in August.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Stomach acid drugs may increase vitamin deficiency risk
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation |