Pfizer unit Zoetis expects to raise up to $2.48 bln in IPO
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc's animal health unit Zoetis Inc said it expects to price its initial public offering of 86.1 million Class A shares between $22 and $25 per share.
The company also added 16 underwriters to the offering, including Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Citigroup and Credit Suisse. ()
Zoetis had filed an initial placeholder of up to $100 million with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in August.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand