Pfizer unit Zoetis expects to raise up to $2.48 bln in IPO
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc's animal health unit Zoetis Inc said it expects to price its initial public offering of 86.1 million Class A shares between $22 and $25 per share.
The company also added 16 underwriters to the offering, including Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Citigroup and Credit Suisse. ()
Zoetis had filed an initial placeholder of up to $100 million with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in August.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image