Alfa Laval: Invitation to Alfa Laval`s Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130118:nBw185528a Alfa Laval will release fourth-quarter earnings on February 5th at 7:30 a.m. CET. The telephone conference will start at 08:30 a.m. LUND, Sweden--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: To join the telephone conference - hosted by Alfa Laval`s (STO:ALFA) President and CEO, Lars Renström, as well as Thomas Thuresson, CFO - sign up via the link below. Once registered, you will receive a phone number, a participant pin and a conference pin. https://eventreg2.conferencing.com/webportal3/reg.html?Acc=027199&Conf=209731 To listen to the telephone conference and view the power point presentation live, you can join a webcast. Use the link at www.alfalaval.com/investors. The link, as well as the document containing the power point presentation, will be available approximately 30 minutes before the conference starts. To listen to the replay, call +44 (0)20 7031 4064 or +46 (0)8 505 203 33, access code 92 61 90. The recording will be available for 24 hours. You can also go to www.alfalaval.com/investors and watch the webcast. A transcript will be available and posted on the website after a few days. This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com Alfa Laval Gabriella Grotte Tel: +46 46 36 74 82 Mob: +46 709 78 74 82 or Beata Ardhe Tel: +46 46 36 65 26 Mob: +46 709 36 65 26 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea