Bilfinger says Johnson Screens cost about 100 mln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Bilfinger paid close to 100 million euros ($133.6 million) to take over Weatherford's U.S. water technology company Johnson Screens, Bilfinger's Chief Financial Officer Joachim Mueller said on Friday, declining to be more specific.
Bilfinger has some 850 million euros left for acquisitions, the company said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions