Bilfinger says Johnson Screens cost about 100 mln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Bilfinger paid close to 100 million euros ($133.6 million) to take over Weatherford's U.S. water technology company Johnson Screens, Bilfinger's Chief Financial Officer Joachim Mueller said on Friday, declining to be more specific.
Bilfinger has some 850 million euros left for acquisitions, the company said.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped