Bilfinger says Johnson Screens cost about 100 mln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Bilfinger paid close to 100 million euros ($133.6 million) to take over Weatherford's U.S. water technology company Johnson Screens, Bilfinger's Chief Financial Officer Joachim Mueller said on Friday, declining to be more specific.
Bilfinger has some 850 million euros left for acquisitions, the company said.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning