Boeing makes contract offer to engineers union
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it would extend the terms of its previous contract for 23,000 employees represented by the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA).
"The proposed four year contract would roll forward the current agreement, except for proposals explicitly agreed upon by both parties during negotiations", Boeing said.
The negotiations with SPEEA have been going on since April 2012. The previous contract expired in October.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner