Boeing makes contract offer to engineers union
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it would extend the terms of its previous contract for 23,000 employees represented by the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA).
"The proposed four year contract would roll forward the current agreement, except for proposals explicitly agreed upon by both parties during negotiations", Boeing said.
The negotiations with SPEEA have been going on since April 2012. The previous contract expired in October.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |