Boeing makes contract offer to engineers union
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it would extend the terms of its previous contract for 23,000 employees represented by the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA).
"The proposed four year contract would roll forward the current agreement, except for proposals explicitly agreed upon by both parties during negotiations", Boeing said.
The negotiations with SPEEA have been going on since April 2012. The previous contract expired in October.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite