RPT-Caterpillar says uncovers accounting misconduct at Siwei
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Caterpillar Inc on Friday said it had uncovered a "deliberate, multi-year, coordinated accounting misconduct" at a subsidiary of a Chinese company it recently acquired.
Caterpillar said it would take a charge of $580 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home