China Dec power output up 7.6 pct on yr - statistics bureau
BEIJING Jan 18 (Reuters) - China's December electricity output grew 7.6 percent on a year earlier to 432.7 billion kilowatt hours, the National Statistical Bureau said on Friday.
Power consumption in China, the world's top energy user, is expected to grow more than 9 percent this year, quicker than the 5.5 percent in 2012, the State Electricity Regulatory Commission said on Thursday. (Reporting by Chen Aizhu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data