Slovak FinMin backs Dutch counterpart to head Eurogroup
BRATISLAVA Jan 18 (Reuters) - Slovakia's Finance Minister Peter Kazimir said on Friday he supported Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem's candidacy for the chairmanship of the Eurogroup of euro zone finance ministers.
The finance ministers will meet on Monday and are expected to decide who will replace the outgoing chairman Jean-Claude Juncker.
Earlier on Friday, Finland and Germany expressed their backing for Dijsselbloem.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |