Fiat signs accord with Mazda to build new Alfa Romeo Spider
MILAN Jan 18 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Friday it had signed a final agreement with Mazda Motor Corporation for the Japanese group to manufacture a two-door spider for its Alfa Romeo brand.
The car will be produced in Mazda's Hiroshima plant in Japan as of 2015, Fiat and Mazda said in a joint statement.
The statement follows a previous announcement made by the two companies in May last year.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine