Fiat signs accord with Mazda to build new Alfa Romeo Spider
MILAN Jan 18 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Friday it had signed a final agreement with Mazda Motor Corporation for the Japanese group to manufacture a two-door spider for its Alfa Romeo brand.
The car will be produced in Mazda's Hiroshima plant in Japan as of 2015, Fiat and Mazda said in a joint statement.
The statement follows a previous announcement made by the two companies in May last year.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.