Generali has received non-binding offers for units-CEO
MILAN Jan 18 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Generali has received non-binding offers for Swiss-based private bank BSI and for its U.S. reinsurance business, Chief Executive Mario Greco said on the sidelines of a conference in Milan.
Greco declined to give details about the offers and said any sale could take some months.
Italian daily Il Sole 24 Ore said Royal Bank of Canada , Julius Baer, UBP, private equity firm Apax and an Asian investor were interested.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport