Generali has received non-binding offers for units-CEO
MILAN Jan 18 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Generali has received non-binding offers for Swiss-based private bank BSI and for its U.S. reinsurance business, Chief Executive Mario Greco said on the sidelines of a conference in Milan.
Greco declined to give details about the offers and said any sale could take some months.
Italian daily Il Sole 24 Ore said Royal Bank of Canada , Julius Baer, UBP, private equity firm Apax and an Asian investor were interested.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote