Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of commodity trader Glencore International Plc was suspended on Friday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Glencore said in a statement that the suspension was pending the release of "potential inside information." It gave no further details.
The stock was down 1.05 percent at HK$46.9 prior to the suspension.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |