Greece decides to wind down Hellenic Postbank
ATHENS Jan 18 (Reuters) - Troubled Greek state lender Hellenic Postbank will be wound down into a good and bad part, the country's finance ministry said on Friday, adding that the healthy business will run as a stand-alone entity.
The resolution of Postbank had been demanded by Greece's EU/IMF lenders to unlock bailout aid.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |