Honda recalls 29,000 Pilot, Odyssey vehicles in Canada
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Canada said on Friday it will recall approximately 29,000 Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in Canada to inspect and, if necessary, replace the driver's airbag, which may be missing some rivets.
The model years included in the recall are 2009-2013 for the Pilot and 2011-2013 for the Odyssey, Honda said in a statement.
No crashes or injuries have been reported related to this issue, Honda said.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media