Honda recalls 29,000 Pilot, Odyssey vehicles in Canada
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Canada said on Friday it will recall approximately 29,000 Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in Canada to inspect and, if necessary, replace the driver's airbag, which may be missing some rivets.
The model years included in the recall are 2009-2013 for the Pilot and 2011-2013 for the Odyssey, Honda said in a statement.
No crashes or injuries have been reported related to this issue, Honda said.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users