Honda recalls 748,000 Odyssey, Pilot vehicles in U.S.
DETROIT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said it is recalling 748,000 late-model Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in the United States due to a problem with the deployment of driver's side airbags, American Honda said on Friday.
No crashed or injuries have been reported in relation to the issue, Honda said.
Another 29,000 of the same vehicles were recalled in Canada.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label