Honda recalls 748,000 Odyssey, Pilot vehicles in U.S.
DETROIT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said it is recalling 748,000 late-model Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in the United States due to a problem with the deployment of driver's side airbags, American Honda said on Friday.
No crashed or injuries have been reported in relation to the issue, Honda said.
Another 29,000 of the same vehicles were recalled in Canada.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source