- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Honda recalls 748,000 Odyssey, Pilot vehicles in U.S.
DETROIT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said it is recalling 748,000 late-model Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in the United States due to a problem with the deployment of driver's side airbags, American Honda said on Friday.
No crashed or injuries have been reported in relation to the issue, Honda said.
Another 29,000 of the same vehicles were recalled in Canada.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this