Honda recalls 748,000 Odyssey, Pilot vehicles in U.S.
DETROIT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said it is recalling 748,000 late-model Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in the United States due to a problem with the deployment of driver's side airbags, American Honda said on Friday.
No crashed or injuries have been reported in relation to the issue, Honda said.
Another 29,000 of the same vehicles were recalled in Canada.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources