Honda recalls 748,000 Odyssey, Pilot vehicles in U.S.
DETROIT Jan 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said it is recalling 748,000 late-model Pilot and Odyssey vehicles in the United States due to a problem with the deployment of driver's side airbags, American Honda said on Friday.
No crashed or injuries have been reported in relation to the issue, Honda said.
Another 29,000 of the same vehicles were recalled in Canada.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone