Taiwan's Hon Hai issues 5-year bonds at 1.33 pct yield
TAIPEI Jan 18 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd issued T$7.45 billion ($257.17 million) of five-year unsecured corporate bonds at a yield of 1.33 percent on Friday, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters, in line with forecasts.
Six brokers forecast the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products would sell the five-year bonds at a yield of 1.3-1.35 percent, according to a Reuters poll.
The firm also sold T$3.6 billion of seven-year bonds at a yield of 1.45 percent. ($1 = 28.9695 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Roger Tung; Writing by Clare Jim; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media