New Issue-EIB adds 250 mln NOK to 2018 bond
Jan 18 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond increased on Friday.
Borrower European Investment Bank (EIB)
Issue Amount 250 million Norwegian crown
Maturity Date January 17, 2018
Coupon 2.5 pct
Issue price 101.026
Payment Date February 01, 2013
Lead Manager(s) HSBC & TD Securities
Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (S&P),
Full fees 1.875 pct (1.625 pct selling & 0.25 pct M&U)
Denoms (K) 10
Governing Law English
Notes The issue size will total 1.0 billion
Norwegian crown when fungible
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'