TEXT-S&P: American Express ratings unaffected by results
Jan 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said its ratings on American Express Co. (Amex) are unaffected by the company's fair fourth-quarter results, which were below our expectations and reflected several charges.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading