REG-Rolls-Royce Holdings: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (the Company) announces the following transactions by its directors and pdmrs and their connected persons as a consequence of: * the allotment to all ordinary shareholders of 76 C Shares for every ordinary share held on 2nd January 2013; * the redemption of C Shares for 0.1 pence each on 4th January 2013; and * the reinvestment of the proceeds of that redemption into further ordinary shares by operation of the C Share Reinvestment Plan (CRIP). The CRIP purchase was completed on 7th January 2013 at an average price of 906.21p per ordinary share. No. of C No. of C No. of Total no. of shares Shares Shares Ordinary allotted redeemed shares carried forward purchased by the CRIP 2 January 4 January 7 January Ordinary C Shares 2013 2013 2013 J Guyette 36,969,658 88,532,626 9,693 496,136 - Notified 18January 2013 Date 18 January 2013 For further information contact Paul Davies, Deputy Company Secretary Tel. No. 01332 245878. END
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data