RPT-REFILE-Innolux raises $504 mln in overseas share sale
(Corrects grammatical error in headline, repeats with no changes to text)
TAIPEI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Innolux, the world's No.3 flat-panel maker, said on Thursday that it has raised $504 million via an overseas right issue.
The share sale, which was in the form of global depository receipts (GDRs), was priced at T$12.98 ($0.45) per share, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange. That was below the Thursday's closing price of T$14.15.
The sale was oversubscribed, indicating that foreign investors were confident of Innolux's outlook, the statement added. ($1 = 28.9760 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by David Goodman and Paul Tait)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal