Japan revised Nov industrial output down 1.4 pct m/m
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output fell 1.4 percent in November, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting weak exports and a temporary slowdown in overseas economies weighed on Japan's economic activity.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 1.7 percent decline and a 1.6 percent increase in October.
The capacity utilisation index fell 0.2 percent in November from a month earlier to 82.2, the data showed.
To view the full tables, go to the METI website:
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source