Japan revised Nov industrial output down 1.4 pct m/m
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output fell 1.4 percent in November, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting weak exports and a temporary slowdown in overseas economies weighed on Japan's economic activity.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 1.7 percent decline and a 1.6 percent increase in October.
The capacity utilisation index fell 0.2 percent in November from a month earlier to 82.2, the data showed.
To view the full tables, go to the METI website:
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |