Japan revised Nov industrial output down 1.4 pct m/m
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output fell 1.4 percent in November, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting weak exports and a temporary slowdown in overseas economies weighed on Japan's economic activity.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 1.7 percent decline and a 1.6 percent increase in October.
The capacity utilisation index fell 0.2 percent in November from a month earlier to 82.2, the data showed.
To view the full tables, go to the METI website:
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’