Gunmen attack minister's convoy in north Lebanon, 2 hurt
TRIPOLI, Lebanon Jan 18 (Reuters) - Gunmen fired on a ministerial convoy in Lebanon's northern city of Tripoli on Friday, a Reuters witness said, injuring at least two people and riddling a security patrol car with bullets.
The attack did not appear to hit the Minister of Sports and Youth Faisal Karami, medics said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |