European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Jan 18 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, with resource-related shares set to find support in data showing China's economy regained speed in the final quarter of last year.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.11 percent, for Germany's DAX up 0.07 percent and for France's CAC down 0.04 percent.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter