Mexico peso weakens after cenbank shifts to easing bias
MEXICO CITY Jan 18 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso extended losses on Friday after the central bank shifted to an easing bias and warned it could be approriate to cut rates if growth worsens.
The peso was down around 0.5 percent at 12.66 per dollar.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet