Mexico peso weakens after cenbank shifts to easing bias
MEXICO CITY Jan 18 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso extended losses on Friday after the central bank shifted to an easing bias and warned it could be approriate to cut rates if growth worsens.
The peso was down around 0.5 percent at 12.66 per dollar.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement