Advent raises offer for Dutch firm Mediq to 819 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Jan 18 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Advent on Friday increased its offer for Dutch medical supplier and pharmacy owner Mediq to 819 million euros, or 14 euros per share, from 775 million.
Advent's original offer, announced in September, was 13.25 euros per share. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source