Advent raises offer for Dutch firm Mediq to 819 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Jan 18 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Advent on Friday increased its offer for Dutch medical supplier and pharmacy owner Mediq to 819 million euros, or 14 euros per share, from 775 million.
Advent's original offer, announced in September, was 13.25 euros per share. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police