Advent raises offer for Dutch firm Mediq to 819 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Jan 18 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Advent on Friday increased its offer for Dutch medical supplier and pharmacy owner Mediq to 819 million euros, or 14 euros per share, from 775 million.
Advent's original offer, announced in September, was 13.25 euros per share. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |