Advent raises offer for Dutch firm Mediq to 819 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Jan 18 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Advent on Friday increased its offer for Dutch medical supplier and pharmacy owner Mediq to 819 million euros, or 14 euros per share, from 775 million.
Advent's original offer, announced in September, was 13.25 euros per share. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee