BRIEF-Morgan Stanley CEO: Firm cut risk-weighted assets quickly
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley : * CEO Gorman: We reduced risk-weighted assets faster than planned * CEO James Gorman speaks to analysts * Gorman: May revisit profit target for wealth management at
mid-year * CFO Ruth Porat: Still committed to boosting bond trading market share by 2 percentage points * CFO: Fewer trading days, other factors may bring down pretax margin in wealth management * CFO: 17 pct pretax margin in wealth business may not be sustainable in 1st quarter * CEO: Firm can get to 10 pct return on equity without improved market conditions * CEO: Firm 'working aggressively' to drive higher returns
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid